main
President
Regional Government
Citizen Space
Business Space
About Azores
  news Legislation Schedule Communities Contacts Portal Map Links Help
Versão PortuguesaMUDAR LÍNGUA
in Cohesion Fund:
 

 
NEWS BY: entities  categories
 

Administration
Agriculture and Forestry
Business Relations with the Regional Government
Civil Protection
Closing a company
Communities
Culture
Economical Inspection
Education
Elections
Employment
Energy
Environment
Financing and Incentives
Fisheries
Health
Housing and Infrastructures
Human Resource Management
Importing/Exporting
Industry
Inovation, Reserach and Development and Technology
Law, Regulations
Legislation
Leisure_and_Utilities
Rights
Science and Technology
Social Security
Sport
Starting a company
Statistics and Indicators
Statistics
Taxes
Tourism
Trade
Transports
Youth

 
 

Government finances construction of basic education school in São Roque, Pico IslandInformation: Government finances construction of basic education school in São Roque, Pico Island
The Regional Government will contribute with 210 thousand euro for the construction of a basic school-kindergarten that was proposed by the municipality of São Roque do Pico. This contribution, which was approved by the Government of Carlos César, amounts to 15% of this 1.4 million euro investment. The remaining 85% of the investment will be financed by the European Union, through the A... more >>

 
     
 
Page 1
  1  
  1 News of 1  
 
     
Search
 
Where?
Advanced Search >>
 
  
 

This e-mail address is at your disposal for you to place your questions to the Regional Government of the Azores.
Ask the Government!

 

Health Ombudsman
  
Listen to this Page LISTEN
Go to top of page TOP
help HELP
Versão PortuguesaMUDAR LÍNGUA

 
Símbol of Acessibilidade on Web
main | President | Regional Government | Citizen Space | Business Space | About Azores | My Site